The Memory Lives On – A new CATS tour for 2013

NOW AND FOREVER THE MEMORY RETURNS…

ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER’S CATS TO TOUR FROM FEBRUARY 2013

One of the longest-running shows in West End and Broadway history, CATS will begin a new tour in 2013. Premiering at the Edinburgh Playhouse on 9th February 2013 the show will also visit Aberdeen, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Bradford, Hull, Sunderland, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Woking, Ostend and Dublin. Further dates and venues to be announced.

Based on T.S Eliot’s  ‘Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats’, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s record- breaking adaptation CATS is directed by Trevor Nunn, with choreography by Gillian Lynne  and set and costume design by John Napier. Re-creating the direction and choreography for the tour is Chrissie Cartwright. Including one of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s most memorable musical scores, spectacular set design, extraordinary costumes and stunning choreography, CATS is a uniquely magical musical.

On just one special night of the year, all Jellicle cats meet at the Jellicle Ball where Old Deuteronomy, their wise and benevolent leader, makes the Jellicle choice and announces which of them will go up to the heaviside layer and be reborn into a whole new Jellicle life.

Music, dance and verse fuse together in an enchanting blend of fantasy, drama and romance.

CATS opened at the New London Theatre on 11 May 1981 and played almost 9,000 performances. It closed on 11 May 2002 having celebrated 21 record-breaking years and winning an Olivier Award for Best Musical (1981). On Broadway it was the winner of 7 Tony Awards (including Best Musical and Best Director) and ran for an amazing 18 years making it second only to “THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA” as Broadway’s longest running musical.

CATS continues to be a worldwide musical phenomenon;  to date CATS remains one of the world’s longest running musicals and has been seen by over 50 million people. It has enchanted audiences in over 300 cities in 26 countries around the world and has been performed in at least 10 different languages. CATS was last seen in the UK in 20o8 where it enjoyed a hugely successful tour playing to sell-out audiences across the country. Back by popular demand, the memory of CATS returns with the 2013 tour.

CATS has featured some of this country’s most famous stage performers including Elaine Paige (‘Grizabella’), Wayne Sleep (‘Mungojerrie’), Bonnie Langford (‘Rumpleteazer’), Paul Nicholas (‘Rum Tum Tugger’), Brian Blessed (‘Old Deuteronomy’), Sarah Brightman (‘Jemima‘) and Rosemarie Ford (‘Bombalurina’ & ‘Grizabella’).

The 2013 tour of the Cameron Mackintosh and The Really Useful Theatre production of CATS is again presented by David Ian.

TICKETS ON SALE NOW – Click HERE for more information

Add your comment here:

156 responses so far, want to say something?

1. mrs bevan says:

we’ve been waiting years for cats to tour again…yippee cant wait,. are you going to tour in london or wales?..

2. julie cotoia says:

i went to see cats…loved it…seen it six times…now i have a child of my own..and we will enjoy this together…i hope the tour comes to providence ri…at the p.pac…please let me know…

3. Amy says:

I have been waiting for a new tour for years… I am so excited already!

4. Laura Jennifer Felix says:

“CATS” is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS U ALL & MR. ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER :) watch: TBN.ORG & DAYSTAR.COM & CBN.COM ENJOY SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!

5. Ama says:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! About time! Can’t say more than that!

6. adam says:

come to dublin’s bord gais energy theatre (formerly the grand canal theatre)

7. Jenny says:

Cool! Wish I lived in the UK.

8. victoria says:

Cats was my first show ever I had to have been 7 or 8 when I first seen it! I can’t believe its coming back! So excited!

9. Francesca says:

Thank you thank you thank you!

10. Naomi Smith says:

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase tell me you are bringing it to NYC. My cousin and I are simply obsessed with Cats. My parents saw it and absolutely loved everything about it. Unfortunately we were to young to have seen it live. It’s funny because my friends and I were just talking about how much we wished Cats would come back. And now it is.. YAY!!

11. Stephanie Sommer says:

This made my day. MY FAVORITE PLAY IS ON TOUR AGAIN! I can’t wait to see it again. I have been in love with this play since I was two years old! ♥

12. Julie Gray says:

Been waiting for this announcement for so long….love this musical so much…it doesn’t matter how many times I see it its never enough!

13. Jess Perkins says:

Yessssssss!!! I never got to see Cats as a child so I am definitely going now! So excited already!

14. michelle says:

Can’t wait I’ve seen it seven times but love it

15. Nicola Jane Jones says:

Love it, love it, love it!!!! Waited with bated breath for this, seen Cats more times than I can count and at more theatres than I can remember… yippee!

16. Jessica says:

OHMYGOSH! I really hope they’re coming to Australia!

17. loveCATS says:

I know I most likely wont be able to go see this tour, since I live in Australia. But I’m so happy that Cats is coming back to its home country! Hope they decide to re-tour Cats in Australia sometime soon as well. Our last tour was much too short and I’ve been dying to see it again ever since. Please don’t let us wait years and years and years again!

18. KH says:

Yes yes yes! Hoping it comes further south-west for us fans down here in Devon and Cornwall :)

19. Marvs says:

Please add Bristol Hippodrome to your list of venues, I’ve been waiting for years to see this musical

20. Bethany says:

omgomgomgomgomg!!!!! Finally a chance to actually see it live for the first time!!! I hope they come to Norwich again coz if they are I am so there :D

21. Max Preston says:

went to see cats in manchester 5 or 6 years ago and enjoyed every minute of it! can’t wait to book my tickets, i will have to go and see it more than once!
    Brilliant Production!

22. Avril says:

Been waiting for this for years… saw it in London about 20+yrs ago FANTASTIC! Just bought tickets this morning to see it in Manchester with my daughter, can’t wait!!! She’s going to be sooooo pleased when she finds out tonight!!!!!

23. Avril says:

Anyone know who’s performing in next years UK tour???

24. Dawn Smallwood says:

I love Cats! It would be great to see it comes to Leeds! Why isn’t Leeds chosen? Leeds hosted the musical in 2008. Will see it in Manchester and Bradford initially.

25. Taylor Hill says:

Will you be coming to philadelphia? I seen Cats when i was a little girl and would love to see this musical again!

26. michael oates says:

Seen this only 3 times and twice with my granddaughter. I wonder if she will want to see it again in Wolverhampton. She is that bit older now.

27. Kerrie says:

Please Please Please, can you advise the dates you will be coming to London or Croydon Would love to bring my daughter to see this its her favourite musical and only ever seen it on Video.

28. Barbara Saunders says:

My oldest grandson has been singing along to the CATS CD since he was 18 months old! I always promised that I would take him to see it if it ever toured again. Now I can take him AND his younger brother and sister! What a treat!

29. Jen says:

Amazing!!! Please come back to Bristol!

30. Alex Simons says:

This is the musical that started it all for me. I have been waiting for years for it to come back so that that I can share it with my kids. Please let me know when you are coming to California, we are waiting!

31. mrs. hines says:

Our whole family loves the show “Cats”. I personally have seen it performed live approximately 6 times. LUV IT!!!

32. ch says:

come to singapore!

33. Michelle says:

this is fantastic news! i’m a great fan of musicals and have always wanted to see Cats. hoping you will be coming further south on the tour – perhaps london or wimbledon?

34. Allegoria says:

PLEASE COME TO SALT LAKE CITY! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! XD

35. Anna says:

Please come to Oxford New Theater! I’m in love with this show!

36. BrendaB says:

Any chance of the tour coming to the Midlands e.g. Nottingham or Birmingham?

37. Sofia says:

ARGENTINA is waiting for you, please come!!! i saw CATS in london in 2000 and it was amazing!!

38. kyle says:

PLEASE COME BACK TO MASS OR R.I I BEEN WAITING !!!!! i miss the show

39. Abby Greer says:

I love Cats the Musical!!!! It’s got hot and sexy actors and actresses in the show!!!! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen Cats the musical on VHS!!!! Hundreds of times. I hope Cats the musical come to Atlanta Ga soon. I must have an addiction to cats because I have had two cats Scamp in November of 2005 and Trouble inNovember of 2010 who have passed away and last year in May I got two new kittens Opiehe is orange and white tabby cat and Oreo is black and white cat for my 28th birthday!!!! I can hiss,spat,growl and meow like a cat too!!!!

40. kay rankin says:

Would like to know when you are performing in Texas this year.

41. morgan says:

What are us tour dates for 2013?

42. gary blake says:

why are there no Nottingham dates.

43. kameron says:

this is cool

44. KAY RICHARDS says:

Cannot wait until it comes to Woking I love the music and such wonderful dancing roll on next year

45. Ezzie says:

Cats was the first musical I ever saw as a child. 30 years on (!) it remains my all time favourite show and I would love to take my daughter to see it. Pleaseeeee come to Leicester or Nottingham in 2013.

46. Laura says:

Are tickets for all stops listed/open? I’m nowhere near any of the venues listed currently and the UK isn’t that big. :(

47. Brooke says:

I was wondering if they would be touring in the US. Around Minnesota or ND?

48. Sue says:

OMG, how exciting, CATS is bacK!! I love CATS, as does my 6 yr old – she loves the DVD and I know if she got the chance to see the show live at the theatre, she would just be so so absolutely excited.

Is the show coming to Bristol and if not anywhere nearby??!!!!

49. Faye says:

LOVE this musical! I have seen it five times and have been waiting to see it again! Please come back to the FOX theater in Atlanta GA!!!!!

50. Nick says:

We’re from The Netherlands and waiting so long to see Cats again in the UK. Hopefully they will drift also to the south….

51. Colleen says:

Well this sucks! I have never seen the show and the last city on the 2012 tour first moved the show-date then cancelled the performance totally!!! and now it’s only going to be over-seas???? Am I never going to get to see this show??? I am a huge Cats fan and I want to see this show, and want to know WHY the show for Grand Rapids, MI was cancelled!!!!!

52. Smeireles says:

I am hoping that Cats comes to Portugal. I’ve seen them once and I would love to see them again. Waiting (patiently).
    LOVE CATS. Wish you all the best

53. Brendab says:

when is Cats returning to Nottingham?W

54. Linda R says:

This is the very best magical musical I have ever seen. I am delighted it is coming back. It is great that this generation will have the oppertunity to see this. It would be wonderful if Cats could tour in USA. I would love to see it again…with my children and grandchild.

55. Mist says:

Great news but… you would think someone working for AWL would have noticed the mistake in the original cast list????? Wayne Sleep NEVER played Mungojerrie!!! You would expect someone working on the official website to know this!

56. jamie says:

wheres the auditions for it ? and can anyone give me Stori James address ?

57. Chris Y says:

When will the further dates be issued as I have two granddaughters who are dying to see Cats after watching the video so much and wearing it out.

58. Catherine Green says:

WISH IT WAS IN THE USA!!!

59. C. Browne. says:

Great musical saw it many years ago in The Point in Dublin. Will this tour be
    coming to Dublin. We would love to see it again.

60. K. Kriss says:

The Cats is the best musical show I’ve ever seen! just bought the ticket for The CATS. The show will be in Xi’an, China over the weekend while I’m there for the business. So sad to know later that they will show in Chinese with Chinese performers because I’m NOT Chinese and I’d love to listen the songs!!!

61. Yuri says:

Any chance of coming to North America,ever? PLEASE?? <3

62. john says:

great see it twice looking forward to it again

63. Natalie says:

Ive been waiting for year for it to come back on to stage as i missed it in london!!

Is there anymore show dates at different thearters going to be added in the south of england???? close to London would be good :)

64. Chris Burgher says:

It’s worth the wait, I saw it in Lancaster county during a US tour last year. But come on lightning, strike twice- list the United States as stops on the tour!

65. Lynn says:

I’m definitely coming to the UK sometime during the tour to see it and one of my dear friends in the cast. Bravo!!!

66. Sabi says:

If you do international tours please come to Argentina Im so looking foward to see it!! I have only seen the dvd version and I would love to see it live. Best musical ever!

67. Carolina Maschion says:

When we comes to Brasil???

68. Tammy Doherty says:

I saw the tour in 2007 for my 17th, every single year my mum would take me to go and see a different musical for my birthday. I’ve seen Chicago, Rocky horror, Wicked and so many others. I’ll admit I’d never even thought of Cats when I saw the tickets I was disapointed. I looked at them and remember thinking; ‘Cats really?’ My mum just chuckled at me and told me to give it a try, she had never seen it either. When I got there and saw the giant set I did manage a chuckle and opened my mind to it. Then the tune came on… ahh… that tune. That infamous Cats them. By part time I was totally engrossed, me and mum were so in love! By the end I was nearly in tears and wanted to see it again! Unforntunetly we couldn’t get more tickets and so decided to wait for the next tour. Now here we are… five years later and I’m 22, been waiting year after year checking every few months of news of another tour and you’re finally coming! I just bought 4 primer tickets for opening night in edinburgh and I will be going to see the show at LEAST three times. Cannot wait, best musical I have EVER seen.

69. Jaime Cagle says:

Does anyone know if they tour in the United States? If so when and where? Thanks!

70. Brian and Debbie says:

My son loves Cats. Has the music on his IPod… we live in Buffalo, New York. Tour the US!!!

71. Jo says:

It would be amazing if it came to Bristol or Cardiff??

72. P says:

Will cats be coming to Nottingham?? Its my favourite musical :)

73. norman bowen says:

hi Cats lovers!! anybody know who will be in the cast. hope it comes to Liverpool Empire..booked Manchester..its our favourite musical..

74. Anna says:

I have been waiting for years and years to see this wonderful show again and now can share it with my children. Please add more dates to come to the south or London area of the UK!

75. Batman says:

Since Cats is bieng shown in Stuttgart, Germany will it be performed in German or English? What language or is it different? Please Help.

76. billy says:

omg yippeeeee cant waittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!1!

77. Rebecca says:

Please come back to the United States and perform! I am dying to see your show!

78. Philip Griffiths says:

GREATEST MUSICAL EVER.. SEEN IT TWELVE TIMES.. I HAVE BOOKED FOR MANCHESTER APRIL 2013.. HEARD IT MIGHT BE COMMING DOWN TO WOKING, HOPE SO…

79. brenda mc conville says:

hi
    just wondering if you have plans for Dublin and When. My whole family love the musical Cats.

80. Rita Commentucci says:

I’ve seen Cats on broadway as a small kid. I think I saw it about three times. Its great that Cats is on national tour. But what is the use of getting tickets if its never coming back to the New York area. I really hope that it is going to come back this way.

81. Christine says:

Oh please consider touring the US. Charleston WV to be specific. I was fortunate to see it with my family. My children grew up with the VHS copy. They dressed as cats for Halloween and named their pets after their favorite character cats. I’d love them to be able to see it live.

82. Gavin says:

Please come back to Norwich!

83. Heather says:

When are you coming back to Northern Ireland. Xox

84. Heather says:

I agree with Philip – the greatest musical ever x

85. Linda Phillips says:

please, please, please come to the Wales Millenium Centre in Cardiff – welsh fans are desperate to see this:)

86. Demeter says:

So jealous! Wish they could come 2 melbourne. I first discovered this blooming awesome musical two years ago with the dvd and watched it every fortnight at least ever since. You just HHHHAAAVVVEEE to come to Melbourne. I’ll see it 4 sure.:)

87. Rose says:

PLEASE come back to North America! I am only 17 but I LOVE the CATS since seeing a dvd when I was little! it has been my dream to see the musical live!! much love!!!

88. christel says:

Seattle WA

89. Kerry says:

when does the tour will be in Taiwan?
    looking forward to see the CATS again!!

90. Ali says:

The tour news says CATS will be performed in Stuttgart. Can not see it in the timeschedule ? When is it going to take place ?

91. Cayce says:

I hope “Cats” will come to South Carolina.

92. Glory says:

When I was very small my parents took me to see Cats on broadway and I just fell in love with it!!!!! I soon became obsessed with the movie they had bought for me of it :) really wish cats would come to NYC again so I could relive that wonderful time with them and share it with my little ones and fiancé :) love cats!!!!!!

93. Sandy says:

Will CATS be coming back to Boston? I saw the show years ago and have been waiting for them to come back.

94. RJ says:

I hope they’ll come to Fox Theater in GA.. I saw them back in 1992 in NY Broadway and would love to see it again with my kids. Memory is one of my favorite!

95. Adrian says:

Are you coming to Cardiff as there are no Welsh Dates.

96. Elle says:

cats musical in the philippines plsssssssss..

97. Marrita says:

When will you come to Norway, Danmark or Sweeden? I november it has been ten years since a friend and I last saw Cats live, and it would have been soo cool watching it again live on the “ten year anniversary”

98. Paulo Costa says:

Please guys come to Brazil ASAP!!!

99. Paul LeCount says:

Great to hear that Cats is touring will be going to see it at Southampton BUT when oh when is it going to return to LONDON??? Please think about all those children who saw the original production and now have children of their own who are missing out on the most magical of theatre experiences. Come on guys make our day.

100. Cecilia says:

Saw Cats many years ago in Dublin am really looking forward to seeing it again. It’s one of the best musicals if not the best. Any date for Dublin yet?

101. Abby Shaban says:

PLEASE COME TO TULSA, OKLAHOMA IN THE U.S.!!!! I want to see this production sooooo bad!

102. Ellie says:

I am in love with cats the musical, I’ve only seen it once (at the New Wimbledon Theatre) it was truly amazing! I am so excited to see it again! :D

103. Ellie says:

london please! :)

104. ashley says:

i can wait see you guys again and welcome back cats i been waiting a long time please come to south florida and it be fun see you guys on stage and i know i cant wait to see rum tum tugger cat and cant wait see all of you i will seen guys soon

105. Mary Virginia says:

Any plans to come to the US? Specifically Florida? Pretty please?

106. gary coldron says:

cant wait to see this show this weekend !!!

107. Krystle says:

Please come back to Ontario!!

108. Luke says:

I want to know the cast for Manchester! :D

109. Jeff says:

Any chance the tour will come to America? Particularly Georgia or South Carolina?

110. marion cannon says:

I had a fantastic time watching “Cats” thanks to my 3 children for my late Christmas present best EVER.

111. Glenda Woodard says:

When is Cats going to tour in the U.S. again?

112. Jay Jay says:

Cats is a true phenomenen. I did not see the original Australian production but did see the early 90′s revival and then Cats Run Away to the Circus. I have seen 3 community theatre productions of Cats. They were all sensational. Dancing and singing of a high order. This is a truly magical and inspiring show. I have loved Cats since buying the original cast album in the 80′s. I think this show will be remembered fondly forever. Let the Memory live again.

113. bill phillips says:

A class show like Cats should be in the West End as should be Starlight Express as there is a whole new generation who didnt get the chance to both of these timeless shows in their rightful homes i e LONDON

114. Ann says:

Please please can the UK tour come to Cardiff? Seems to be missed off the venues announced!

115. Ryleigh's mom says:

I absolutely LOVE CATS: THE MUSICAL!! Have only seen it twice, but immediately fell in love with it. Since seeing this performance, I have downloaded Memory on my iPad. I am sad it will not be performed in the States this season. Hopefully, it will play here again in the near future. I will most definitely want tickets! Don’t think I would ever tire of this production!

116. MJ says:

Hope you are coming to the USA.. Chicago? Houston?? Please!!!!

117. mark says:

When is cats comming back to the usa ?

118. David Bradley says:

I saw this production on its 2006 Cardiff leg along with my mum and sister. I would love to see it again (we still ytalk about the show to this day) It is the best show I have seen and my mothers favorite. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to Cardiff New Theatre again I want to surprise my mum with tickets :D

119. Heather says:

How come CATS hasnt chosen to come to Birmingham? usually it follows after wolverhampton or will it be coming at a later date i certainly hope so.

120. Elizabeth says:

I hope the tour comes near me. I’ve waited for this for years,
    Its my favorite musical in the history of musicals.

121. vicki says:

Please please please come to Bristol. I seen cats when I was a child and was completely mesmerized and love to share the magical feeling with ny own daughter

122. Jinlong says:

Will you guys come to Singapore??
    waiting for the tour for years!! Please do come here~

123. Mara says:

Pleeeaaase consider coming to Romania ;_;

124. Tom says:

I agree with Jo (14th November 2012). Bristol or Cardiff please.

125. Brian says:

Just seen it in Manchester today. It was pheeeeeeeenominal. The sets,costume, choreography and music was fantastic. It was even ‘signed’ at the side of the stage for the hard of hearing. Why did it have to end??. Miss it at your peril. A very big THANKYOU to the whole team

126. Luv CATS says:

My mom and I always wanted to see the musical but never had the chance. Could you please let me know if you will be coming to the USA on tour in the NYC or Philadelphia area?

127. Mark grills says:

Seen Cats when I was 12 and fell in love with it!! So glad to see it doing another tour. Wish it would come back to Northern Ireland, Belfast again

128. Scarlett Rowe says:

Are you going to come to Australia? I hope so!

129. Natalie says:

Please come to Norwich!

130. Chuck Nichols says:

That is great news! Cats is an awesome show! Really Really hoping show comes to the states!

131. Rahman says:

Are you coming to Singapore? Please say yes. Been waiting for the tour for years. I’ve watched the DVD version, but I want to see real life.

132. S says:

Just saw the show in Hull today after about four years since the last and it was AMAZING. I brought a friend of mine who’s never seen it and she loved it. I want to go see it again, but the places they’re going to are too far. I really hope it tours again soon, four years is too long! :D

133. Samantha says:

Saw the musical yesterday, I’ve been waiting since I was 10 to see it, now aged 25 I have and it was amazing, real life was so much better than I’d hoped for.

134. Lisbeth says:

When will you be performing again in the United States? I had not had the chance to see it when it came to a city – 3 times – in the midwest where I used to live, in the ’90′s. In 2009…CATS was performing in Palm Beach, Florida…only 5 hour drive from my home. But my own cat was nearing the end of his life, and I felt that if I went to see it THEN…it would affirm his crossing over. But I so believe and KNOW that reincarnation exists, and that my cat will live again! :-D Nine lives is so symbolic of the eternity of SOUL. Now I cannot wait ’til the show returns to the United States. Whenever it plays in the East…I will purchase a ticket. It is MAGICAL <3

135. Marie says:

I really hope Cats come to Blackpool as it is a fantastic show and I would love to see it again.The Opera House is a great venue for it.

136. dale says:

will cats be coming to America. I live in Arizona and I have been waiting to see cats since it first started.

137. Ellen says:

Yesterday we’ve seen Cats in oostende, it was great.
    Thx to Old Deuteronomy for the autograph :-)
    16 years ago I’ve seen Cats in Antwerp and I enjoyed it also.
    It’s a show of all times

138. Katha says:

I never wanted to see any other musical as much as I wanted to see Cats! Sadly I had no chance yet… But once I will sit in the first row and fully enjoy watching the best musical ever LIVE!

139. Sandra says:

Yesterday I got to see CATS for the 21st time since 1998 (2x USA, 1x London, 16x Holland, 2x Belgium). It was the 10 hours in the train worth it! I love this show so much and hope I can keep seeing it over and over again. It’s the best show ever !!!! This cast was amazing !!!

140. Nicholas says:

Please come to Singapore!

141. SandraJ says:

WOW What a show I loved it. so glad you came to Glasgow, Scotland UK if you come back I’ll see it again

142. Mike + Jo says:

We just saw it tonight at Northampton … utterly brilliant !

Go see it go see it go see it….

Congratulations and thank you to all of the marvellous cast + orchestra

143. Hannah says:

Cats is the BEST SHOW EVER!! Everyone needs to expirance it!! meowwww

144. Maria says:

I going on Friday!!!! So excited x

145. Lisa says:

Saw the show at southend cliffs Pavillion on 9th October, fantastic, superb cast, orchestra, set, costumes and of course music, been waiting a long time to see this, wonderful, come back again soon please!! x

146. Wendy says:

How to I bookticketsto at cardiff 2014

147. Anai says:

When are you coming to Los Angeles, California?
    I saw this beautiful play back in 1986 and it is time again to experience it with new eyes and found memories. Thanks for letting me know.

148. SUZANNE says:

When are you coming back to Montreal, Quebec ?

149. Zack says:

I would like to thank everyone who worked and participated in the making of cats. I went to see the shaw in Oxford and it is simply the best. I would like to send a massage to the cast of Cats, they were all very good and played their role to perfection. But I would like to send a special thanks and admiration to a cat that was particularly adorable, exceptional and so elegant that I had to follow her moves even when she was in the back. Simply because she was dancing with flow less moves and stretching without any apparent effort. I was not the only one who noticed her, but all my group also pointed her out of the rest of the cast. It’s Cassandra, or miss Jessica Buckby as I noticed from the booklet. The brown cat who without much effort, managed to draw our attention with her elegant and sharp moves, her perfect cat behaviour even when she is away from the spotlight. Many thanks.

150. Soren says:

all the musics, lyrics and poems, scenes, and characters, i love them all !!
    i saw the show when i was about 7 and now i’m 16, it’s never faded from my memory.
    i totally admire and be thankful to all the producers and actors/actresses for such magically gorgeous performance!

151. Pamela says:

Will you be coming to upstate NY?

152. Camelle says:

Is it possible that they’re going to perform here in Philippines?

153. Geoff Lezemore says:

What about 2014 in the UK please?

154. Joe Penton says:

Any 2014 USA tours?

155. Georgie says:

Has anyone wondered what it would be like if you were the cast because I want to be in it
    Like now!!!

156. Reggie Noble says:

I have been fortunate to see it on Broadway in the early 80′s as a young kid and also the Paramount here in the Pacific Northwest…would love to share this timeless classic with my lady and daughter. Will it be coming to the US anytime soon? Please respond with a….Yes, of course!

Thanks,